Very low stretch with a variety of uses
This spiderweb sized, high-performance line has a Dyneema SK-75 core inside a polyester double braid cover that provides superior strength for its tiny diameter. It is flexible, yet firm enough to be led through small leads, micro blocks and purchase systems and is also a great choice as sail ties for the performance Opti sailor.
- Best Use: Performance dinghy cascade systems and control lines
- Construction: Double braid
- Cover Fiber/Construction: Polyester braid
- Core Fiber/Construction: Dyneema SK-75 braid
- Stretch: 1.2% at 15% of breaking strength
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.