Continuous filament three-strand polyester line has excellent abrasion resistance and splices easily. Very good flexibility with a knobby feel for a sure grip.
- Stretch: 4.2% at 15% of breaking strength
- Optimum Use: Running rigging on dinghies and traditional vessels
- Benefits: Combines a traditional look with low-stretch performance
- Lowest stretch of any three-strand line
- A special stabilization process minimizes hardening and ensures flexibility
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.