The key to a full day of fishing is to make sure your battery has the proper charge and delivering a precise, proper charge requires more than a standard automotive battery charger.
- The MK 110P portable marine battery charger is designed to restore a proper charge to trolling batteries faster...without over- or undercharging
- Up to 50% faster charging than conventional chargers
- With the MK 110P you get the proper charge every time
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protection prevents the charger from operating improperly
- A handy LED display indicates power on, charging, full charge and check connections
- Features 1 bank at 10 amps and boasts a quick recovery time of only 4-6 hours
- Size: 7"Lx9"Wx7-3/4"H
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Service life
Comments about MK110P Portable Battery Charger:
This charger works well, it's quiet, easily portable, takes up very little space. However mine gave out after only three batteries. I went to hook up the battery the fourth time and the red "Check Connection" light came on and stayed on, according to the manual that is a no-go for any further battery charging as it riskes battery explosion or fire. So the unit is now useless. Disappointing from a brand name like Minn Kota. Maybe I just happened to get a lemon,