Capable of standing alone, or in conjunction with JL’s marine subwoofers, these powerful marine speaker systems deliver exceptional fidelity and output for a superior listening experience. Treated silk soft-dome tweeters with powerful neodymium motor systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail at all listening levels. Controlled off-axis response provides wide coverage with exceptional tonal balance throughout the listening area. For an extra sonic edge, JL Audio’s unique 7 11/16"dia. speaker systems provide 20 percent more sound radiating area than typical 6 1/2" designs and also benefit from oversized 1 1/4"dia. woofer voice coils (for additional power handling). These extras add up to significantly improved output and clarity. Infinite baffle: designed to operate without an enclosure behind them.
- Power: 300W peak
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 25 KHz @ 3 dB
- Woofer Frame Outer Diameter: 7.70 in. / 196 mm 10
- Injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies with synthetic
- Oversized 11/4" diameter woofer voice coils; 7 3/4", Classic Grille
- Sparkling high-frequency detail at all listening levels
- Infinite baffle: designed to operate without an enclosure behind them
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.