Battery Isolators have the ability to charge multiple batteries automatically from one or two alternators eliminating overcharging.
- Features include a heat-chamber design, and a corrosion-resistant casing to withstand harsh marine environments
- Prevents the higher charged battery discharging into the lower battery
- Each battery bank provides current control
- Ignition protected, compact and easy to install
- Manufacturer's one-year warranty
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.