The Ultimate Lightweight Liferaft!
Looking for the best offshore liferaft available today? Look no further. The Revere Offshore Elite Plus has every bell and whistle possible and is the lightest weight raft in its class starting at just 54 lbs! The Offshore Elite Plus offers the entire crew easy usage when facing the stress of a life threatening situation as opposed to other liferafts that can be difficult to lift and transport at the time of need.
The Offshore Elite Plus includes two large, independent buoyancy chambers each over 11" round as well as an automatically inflated canopy. Offering a spacious 4 square feet per person, the Offshore Elite Plus also includes a boarding ramp as opposed to a ladder making it much easier to enter the raft in rough sea conditions. The Offshore Elite Plus also includes an inflatable floor, stowage pockets, zippered windows, flashing strobe, extra large ballast pockets, an extensive equipment pack including USCG/SOLAS flares plus much more. A training DVD comes with the raft to help you and your crew prepare for use in an emergency situation. The Offshore Elite Plus is vacuum-packed to add greater protection against the environment and minimize servicing costs as service is required just once every three years. 34"x25"x13", 81lbs.
*The Offshore Elite Plus includes a watermaker and GPS EPIRB.
- Highest quality, lightest weight offshore liferaft available today
- Double, independent tubes over 11 inches in diameter
- Spacious 4 square feet per person interior
- Automatically Inflated Canopy
- Boarding Ramp
- Inflatable Floor
- Stowage Pockets
- Zippered Windows
- Flashing Strobe
- Extra Large Ballast pockets for stabilization in rough seas
- Extensive Equipment Pack including USCG/SOLAS pyrotechnics
- Training DVD to help crew prepare for use in an emergency situation
- Vacuum packed to add greater protection against environment and minimize servicing costs
- Service required just once every three years
- 12 year limited warranty
Equipment Pack Contains:
- 3 Red Hand Flares - USCG/SOLAS
- 2 Red Parachute Flares - USCG/SOLAS
- Sea Anchor
- Signal Mirror
- Fishing Kit
- Repair Kit
- Seasick Tablets
- Drinking Water
- Water Tight Flashlight
- Extra Flashlight Batteries
- First Aid Kit
- Rescue Throwing Quoit
- Floating Knife
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.