This panel monitors, controls and displays information from one or more Mastervolt power products (battery chargers, inverters/chargers, batteries, etc.) from any onboard location desired. No external power supply is required and it requires very little power. With a choice of 10 user-selectable languages, the easy-to-read, backlit, touch-screen display shows critical day-to-day information that boaters need to know. Easy plug-n-play connection offers both data and power with only one cable needed to connect the panel to your system making installation a breeze. Can be flush- or surface-mounted.
- Functions: Touch screen display of power product functions and single button on/off
- User Selectable Functions: Product settings, order of what is displayed, color, language
- Backlighting: Yes, with color selection for white, red and dimmer 0–100%
- Draw: Standby 1mA, On 25mA, backlit 60mA
- Dimensions: 4.5"W x 4.5"H x 0.2"D (flush) or 0.8"D (surface)
- Weight: 2.2lb.
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.