Solar ChargeMaster protects your battery from being overcharged by the solar array and from being deeply discharged by loads. Designed to optimize battery life, Solar ChargeMaster features three-stage charging for 12V or 24V systems and is adjustable for lead acid, gel or AGM battery types. Features include a battery temperature sensor, LCD character display, automatic nighttime detection, extended alarm indications and low battery load disconnect. Includes a serial interface which can be used with an optional interface adapter for PC connection via PC-Link. Solar ChargeMaster works with most PV modules and the three-step charging routine is adjustable for conditions of use and battery type. Includes system alarm.
- Automatic Functions: Three stage charging, load and disconnect
- User Selectable Functions: Settings for lead acid, Gel or AGM batteries
- Solar Input Voltage: 12-50V DC
- System Voltage (Battery): 12V or 24V
- Draw: No load: <4mA
- Display: LCD display
- Connections: Screw terminals
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 4.1" x 1.6"
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.