Use this 3.7gpm, self-priming diaphragm pump as a shower or galley waste pump. Large 3/4" inlet and outlet valves are cut at 45° angles to minimize flow restriction. Ports rotate to the position you need to facilitate hose connections and it mounts vertically or horizontally making installation a snap! It can run dry for extended periods without burnout and boasts a large diaphragm that generates up to 13' of lift. Rubber mounting feet reduce noise.
- Will run dry without damage and pump a mixture of air and water
- Specially designed to pump waste water
- Large single diaphragm
- Virtually non-choke valves
- Quiet running
- No filter required
- Self-priming up to 3 m (10 ft)
- Easy to install in confined spaces
- Double outlet valve ensuring continuous flow
- Multi directional head
- Can be mounted almost anywhere
- Low power consumption
- 3.7 gpm (14 ltrs)
- Self-Prime: 9.8'
- Material: Glass filled nylon, EPDM, Nitrile, Hypalon Rubber, Acetal, stainless steel, brass & aluminium
- Weight:3.8 lb (1.75 kg)
- Port Sizes: 3/4" 19 mm
- Dimensions: 13/16"W x 4 5/8"H x 10 3/4"L
- Draw: 2.4A@12V DC
- Minimum Wire Size: 1.5 mm2
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.