End-fed ½-wave stainless steel whip
Designed to meet the broader bandwidth requirements of all popular AIS transceivers, this antenna mounts with ease. Its compact size will be welcome aboard any vessel. Chrome plated brass canister minimizes de-tuning.
- Built for AIS transceivers
- Sealed, tin-plated copper wire coil
- Stainless steel whip (36")
- Requires mount with center hole for passage of the supplied 15' RG-58 cable.
- One section
- PL-259 connector included
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.