Jabsco Par-Max 1 Miniature Automatic Demand Pump
The new Par-Max 1 compact automatic demand water system is self-priming to 4 feet, and can run dry for extended periods of time without harm to the pump. This little workhorse can supply three fixtures, one or two in use at a time. The built-in pressure switch automatically starts and stops the pump when the faucet is opened or closed.
- The Par-Max 1 motor is thermally protected
- 12 Volt DC, 1.9 Amp. (@ 10 psi)
- Flow: 1.1 GPM
- 3/8" hose barb ports
- Pressure switch on at 22 psi, off at 35 psi.
- Two adapters for 3/8" barb to 1/2" hose
- Dimensions: 2.3"H x 3.5" W x 6.3"L
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.