- Dial: 4"
- Base: 5-1/2"
- Depth: 2-3/4"
- Weight: 3 lbs 3 oz
- Fully adjustable, temperature compensated aneroid barometer movement with inch and millibar scales
- Calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level
- Thermometer has both degrees F and degrees C scales, with markings every 2 degrees, from 32 degrees to 122 degrees F
- Complete instructions and mounting hardware included
- Limited lifetime warranty
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.