Transforms Raymarine E-Series into a powerful onboard video observation system
The CAM100 Day and Night Marine Camera instantly transforms Raymarine E-Series into a powerful onboard video observation system. Improve docking safety by monitoring blind spots or keep track of the engine room and crew from the helm or nav station. From the fly bridge to the salon, it's easy to monitor any onboard activity, or use multiple cameras for a total view of your vessel and surroundings. You can connect up to four cameras to any E-series display. The CAM100 has LED emitters that enable the camera to operate in infrared mode at night and low light conditions. Using a highly sensitive IR sensor the camera automatically switches from true color to black and white night vision mode as light is reduced. Anti-IR focus distortion technology is built right in for the clearest focus at night.
- Multifunction Network Diagram
- Includes sunshield, lens cover, 2' adapter cable for 12v power and video, handbook and mounting hardware
- Waterproof to CFR 46 standards
- 4.1"H x 5.85"W x 3.5"dia
- Day/night operation; has built-in Anti-IR focus distortion for clearest focus at night
- Connect up to four cameras to any E-Series display
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.