The complete navigation solution for Windows 2000 and XP systems. Raytech RNS v6.1 provides the most comprehensive set of navigation tools on the market today including multi-format electronic charting, SeaTalk and hsb2 electronics integration, worldwide tides and currents, and more.
What's New In RayTech RNS 6.1:
- Seamless integration with Raymarine E-Series and G-Series displays using SeaTalk and your PC's Ethernet port
- 3D Chartplotting using Navionics Platinum and Platinum+ Multidimensional charts
- Navionics Silver, Gold, Gold + and HotMaps Premium chart compatibility
- Support for Navionics USB Multicard Reader for access to Navionics charts on CompactFlash
- Ability to access Navionics charts from E-Series and G-Series displays using SeaTalk networking
- Transfer waypoints and routes to Raymarine E-Series and G-Series displays using SeaTalk networking
- AIS Target tracking through NMEA0183 or SeaTalk
- Support for DSM400 HD Digital Sounder Module
- HD and Super HD Digital Radar Compatibility
- Record, pause and play-back HD Digital fishfinder display from your networked sounder module
Seamless integration with Raymarine E-Series and G-Series displays using SeaTalknetworking allows your PC full access to live radar, HD digital fishfinder, Navionics Platinum chart cartography and the full array of SeaTalk and NMEA instrumentation. Also compatible with connections to NMEA 0183, SeaTalk, and hsb2. Optional hardware may be required. The RayTech RNS v6.1 (Full Version) Kit Includes:
- RayTech RNS v6.1 Software on CD-ROM
- Raytech RNS v6.1 Software License Key
- RayTech RNS v6.1 Handbook and Installation Guide
- Navionics Multicard Chart Reader
- Complete USA Raster Charts on DVD-ROM
- SoftChart Coastal Planning Charts on CD-ROM
- C-MAP NT+ Worldwide Planning Charts (Charts install automatically with RayTech RNS v6.1)
Before purchasing and upgrading, be sure to review the RayTech RNS v6.1 System Requirements.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Improves Functionality
- Difficult To Use
Comments about RayTech RNS Navigation Software, Version 6.1:
+ Makes your laptop or PC an extension of your Raymarine onboard system.
+ The klunky route planning / waypoint interface on your E-Series instruments is replaced by a drag/drop interface by way of your laptop or PC.
- Using Windows 7, MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON CHANGING THE IP ADDRESS OF YOUR LAPTOP OR PC.