ST40 Speed System with Transom Mount Transducer for outboard and stern drive equipped vessels. Compact in size and design, yet big on performance and features, ST40 Speed offers all the essential speed data in clear 7- segment, 28mm sized digit displays.
- Current, Maximum and Average Speed are displayed in either knots (KTS), miles per hour, (MPH) or kilometers pre hour (KPH)
- Log and trip information is presented in nautical miles, (NM), statute miles (M) or kilometers (KM)
- Water temperature data is displayed in either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit
- ST40 Speed has extra large digits and razor sharp LCD displays for outstanding visibility in all light conditions
- Fully compatible with SeaTalk, ST40 Speed integrates with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment
- It also offers a choice of snap-on bezels in three different finishes for surface and bracket mounting options
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.