Few measurements are more important to safe boat navigation than knowing the water depth...especially when the bottom is hard and the water is thin. The ST40 Depth instrument will provide a clear indication of depths to 400', and can also be set to alarm you for shallow and deep water. The flush-mount transducer will barely cause a ripple due to its nearly flush shape (for hulls up to 1.87" thick.) Also indicates minimum depth since power-up.
- Display Type: LCD
- Digit Size: 1.1"
- Maximum Depth:0 to 400ft.
- Controls: Three sealed backlighted buttons
- Dimensions: 5"W x 2.8"H x 1.5"D
- Mounting Hole Size: 2.5"
- Draw: 30mA, 70mA (max. backlighting) @ 12V
- Interface Inputs/Outputs: SeaTalk, NMEA, PC
- Alarms: Adjustable shallow, deep, anchor
- Transducer: Semi-flush thru-hull
- Warranty: Two Years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.