Acting as the control point for the G-Series Multifunction system, the Command Center Keyboard offers simple, intuitive control of all system features and functions. Rugged yet lightweight and compact the keyboard is equally suited for fixed mount operation, or handheld use. Add the optional Wireless Kit and you're now free to roam and operate your G-Series system from the Captain's chair, fighting chair, settee or berth.
With convenient features like an integrated alphanumeric keypad and color-coded soft keys, you'll be in full command of you G-Series experience. In addition to controlling the action on-screen, the Command Center keyboard offers you full control of your G-Series Ultra Bright Marine Displays too. Dimming the displays, night mode, switching between inputs and operating the PIP modes are only a button press away.
As the centerpiece of navigation control, the Command Center Keyboard also has a built in controller for Raymarine autopilot systems.
The keyboard offer scalable integration as well: you can use a single keyboard to control a single GPM400/G-Series Monitor combination, or you can use it to control multiple monitors and processors.
- Command Center keyboard controls multiple GPM400 processor modules and display combinations
- LCD identifies each nav station and display in use
- Eliminates the need for external video switches by controlling each G-Series marine display's 9 video inputs remotely
- Low profile flush mount or optional wireless kit
- Intuitive color coded softkey interface and convenient alphanumeric keypad
- Built-in autopilot control - engage your Raymarine SeaTalk autopilot from within the G-Series interface
- Optional wireless upgrade kit (E02046) and base station (E02045) give you the freedom to use the keyboard anywhere onboard. (Available Spring 2008.)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.