Upgrade your autopilot to wireless!
Monitor vital information from your instruments and control your Raymarine SeaTalk Autopilot from anywhere on deck with the completely wireless SmartController Autopilot Remote and Instrument Repeater. This lightweight remote is compact and super easy to use with an intuitive interface that offers straightforward operation. It uses rechargeable NiMh batteries and, on average, operates for two weeks from a single charge. Works for up to 32' from base station and has a crisp, high-contrast 64 x 127 dot matrix display with a backlit buttons. Displays local and system alarms and has a battery strength indicator.
- A crisp, high contrast 64 x 127 dot matrix display
- Up to eight user definable data pages
- Graphical CDI (Course Deviation Indicator) display
- Up to 32 feet (10 meters) wireless operating range from the base station
- Add additional base stations for extended range. Add handsets for additional users and customize for each user
- 12.2" x 6.1" x 2.1"
- A great addition to the following instruments: ST30, ST40, ST50, ST60, ST80, ST290, S1000, ST1000, ST2000, ST4000, ST5000 and SmartPilot
The West Advisor
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Difficult To Install
Comments about SmartController Wireless Autopilot Remote & Instrument Repeater:
My system (x30 autopilot, A70 chart plotter, ST70 display and pilot controller, wind/speed/depth pods) runs on seatalk ng.
Incredibly, the smart controller comes only with a seatalk 1 connector. It took several customer support iterations and the purchase of a seatalk 1 to seatalk ng adapter ($200) to get both the pilot and instruments data properly displayed.
I have a 45-foot steel hull center cockpit sailboat. The RF base in located below deck slightly aft of center. I get decent reception everywhere. (was worried that steel would interfere with the signal)