The MB-1 adds the ability to automatically turn on your engine blower to begin exhausting potentially dangerous fumes as soon as they are detected, and alert you to the problem. The 10-amp relay will handle all but the largest blowers. 2" dia. cutout.
- Types of Vapor Monitored: Gasoline
- Alarms: 85dB audible horn
- Minimum Vapor Level for Activation: 18-20% LEL@70F
- Display Size: 2" diameter
- Controls: Test/Mute button
- Power Requirements 12V DC
- Sensors Required/Included: One remote included
- Sensors Monitored: One remote sensor
- Case Dimensions: 2" diameter
- Mounting Hardware Included/Required: Included
- Wiring Hardware Included: 20' sensor wire only
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.