A state-of-the-art fuel-vapor monitor with two-channel monitoring capability for the addition of a second sensor. When potentially dangerous fumes are detected, an alarm sounds and a warning light is illuminated. The unit consists of a monitor display module and MS-2 gasoline and propane sensor.
- Types of Vapor Monitored: Gasoline and propane
- Alarms: 85dB audible horn
- Minimum Vapor Level for Activation: 18-20% LEL@70F
- Monitoring Algorithm: Instantaneous readings
- Display Size: 5" x 4"
- Controls: 2 test buttons, 1 mute button
- Power Requirements: 12V DC
- Sensors Required/Included: Built-in; optional MS-2 second channel
- Sensors Monitored: One included and one additional optional MS-2 Sensor
- Case Dimensions: 4-3/4"W x 3-3/4"H x 1"D
- Mounting Hardware Included/Required: No: requires two in-line fuse holders, one 1-ampere fuse, one 1 1/2 ampere fuse, wire nuts for #16 and #20 gauge wire
- Wiring Hardware Included: 20' sensor wire
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.