The Maretron TLM100 is designed to operate within the harsh demands of the marine environment. However, no piece of marine electronic equipment can function properly unless installed, calibrated, and maintained in the correct manner. Please read carefully and follow these instructions for installation, calibration, and usage of the Maretron TLM100 in order to ensure optimal performance.
The TLM100 is NOT intended for use in tanks containing gasoline. Use in tanks containing gasoline will void the product warranty.
The Maretron TLM100 has the following features:
- NMEA 2000® Interface
- Integrated ultrasonic level sensor
- Can be used in tanks up to 40" deep
- SAE J1810 5-hole, 1.5" NPT, or 1.25" BSP Mounting
- Accommodates Irregularly Shaped Tanks with 16 Point Calibration
- 16 Programmable Tank Types Including Fuel, Fresh Water, Waste Water, Live Well
- Programmable Tank Number(s) Up to 16 per Tank Type
- Programmable Tank Capacity
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.