Sailfeeders for fast, precision, smooth sail hoists
- Reduced weight for same strength
- Electro Polished 17-4PH high grade stainless steel
- One piece precision investment casting for ultimate strength
- Mainsail feeder RF/MA locates in the mast track below the luff entry and protects luff tape during the hoist. No drilling is needed.
- Headsail feeder RF/H guides any flaked genoa from the deck cleanly up into the foil
- Headsail feeders are supplied with a length of line for attachment in their correct free pivoting position between luff entry and deck
- Graphite loaded, anodized alloy rollers
- Rope Range: 7" to 1/4"
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.