JL Audio coaxial speakers enhance the boating experience with unparalleled output and fidelity. The 6.5" coaxial speaker is ideal for applications with limited space, and makes for easy upgrading of standard size speakers to JL Audio. The larger 7.7" JL Audio coaxial speaker provides 20% more sound radiating area than the 6.5" coaxial and features oversized, 1.25" woofer voice coils for additional power-handling. The 7.7" JL Audio coaxial speaker is also available in two models, each specifically designed for cockpit panel mounting or small enclosures, such as for wakeboard towers.
- Cockpit Coaxial Speaker System. 6.5" woofers with separate 1" dome tweeters
- Woofers: Injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies with UV inhibitors, 1" voice coils, low-profile/ progressive-roll spiders and synthetic rubber surrounds. DMA-optimized, long excursion design for enhanced output and bass response. Centrex® UV-resistant polymer baskets and grille
- Tweeters: 1" treated silk dome tweeter, neodymium magnet, ferrofluid cooled and damped
- Crossover Networks: True 2-way networks with 1st order low-pass and 2nd order high-pass circuits. Polyswitch solid-state tweeter protection
- Continuous Power Handling: 70W
- Recommended Amp Power: 25 - 150 Watts
- System Efficiency: 89.5 dB @ 1W/1m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- System Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.