Gas rise or manual adjustable table base. Sealed gas-powered rise cylinder. Ribbed. Tube protrudes 8.5" (22cm) below deck (63 lb. Gas Spring)
- Converts dinettes to berths
- 9"(23cm) diameter cast aluminum base on each end for support
- 2.875" (7cm) smooth stanchion tube
- In lower position inside tube goes below deck 6" (15cm)
- Locks any height from 14.5" to 29.5" (37 - 75cm)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.