Unlike welding cable or SAE wire, Ancor Marine-Grade battery cables feature quality to last years. Tinned-copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis.
- Ultra flexible Type 3 stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Premium vinyl insulation that resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gas and UV
- Rated at 600V and 105° C
- Heavy duty insulation, resistant to heat and abrasion
- Exceeds all UL 1426, USCG Charterboart (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards
- Sold by the foot up to 50' or 100' standard pack, as indicated
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
Comments about Battery Cable:
Quality and Performance meet the highest expectations, unlike MANY products on the market. Wiring is generally boring... until you really need it. Only pleasant experiences here!