Flow rate: 34 Litres/min (9 gallons/min)
Self-priming from dry up to 1.2m (4ft)
- Small bilge debris present no problem to these bronze bodied, flexible impeller pumps
- Simple design means fewer wearing parts
- ISO 8846 MARINE (Ignition protection)
- ISO 8849 MARINE (Bilge pump standard)
- Body: Bronze
- Impeller: Nitrile
- Seal: Liptype
- Voltage: 12 or 24 V DC
- Motor: Permanent magnet type, fully enclosed, stainless steel shaft, ball type shaft bearing, has adequate torque to reverse the pump
- Port Type: 1/2" Internal Pipe Threads, 1" External Hose Barb, Adapter for 3/4 " External Garden Hose, Thread included
- Dimensions: 3" x 4-3/4" x 6-7/8"
- Weight: 6lb.
Download Technical Data Sheet here
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.