Fish Saver System Ready to Use
12V 400gph pump mounts with suction cups and has a new adjustable mushroom spray head. Mounts on the bottom or side of your livewell. Includes 6' cord, filter and copper battery clips. Low 1.75amp current.
- Universal mounting pump attaches with suction cups to any non-porous surface cooler, bucket, or boat live well
- For shallow or deep live wells
- Adjustable elbow allows aerator to be mounted on the bottom or the side of the live well
- Spray pattern adjusts from tight conical to soft umbrella
- Produces 99.5 % saturation of dissolved oxygen
- Aerates up to 30 Gallons
- Pump can be used in styrofoam containers by mounting smooth base to attach suction cups
- Spray tube can be cut or lengthened with ½" PVC pipe to fit different containers
- Foam filter removes live well debris
- Pump has 6' 16 AWG power cord with copper battery clips
- Every unit is tank tested to assure quality
- Space saver blister card 7"W x 11.75"L x 4"D
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.