Get the Lock on Quality. The 1.77" group delivers a great combination of value and performance.
- All Snap-Lock series components snap and hold together
- Posts are sturdy bright-anodized aluminum
- Seat Mounts are E-coated for superior construction
- Available in a wide choice of bases, sizes, and materials
The Swivl-Eze Difference
- Type A/Operator models have ergonomic swivel-locking handle with stainless steel components
- Seat mounts have been designed to permanently lock into the post, in any swiveling position
- All posts include a larger locking clip with a metal insert that slows the posts to lock into bases for added safety. Press button to release
- Both the snap-lock and locking clip are engineered to prevent unintentional detachment
- Posts are sized on both ends for a precision fit
- Meets ABYC H31.6.1
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.