The newest addition to the Sea to Summit Pocket series, the Pocket Shower is made of the same waterproof fabric and roll-top closure as our standard Dry Sacks. Built into the base is a compact showerhead that operates with an easy-to-use on/off twist mechanism. The twist spout also serves to adjust the flow of water, delivering an efficient trickle to a free-flowing shower. Fill the 10-liter (2.6-gallon) Pocket Shower, roll it to close at the top and hang it from two tough Delrin D rings with the 20 feet of lightweight cord provided. The black fabric soaks up sun during the day at base-camp for a warm shower or fill it at the end of the day for a cool rinse.
- Super compact and light: zips into a pouch that measures only 3"" x 6"" and weighs just 4.25 ounces
- Gives about an 8 and a half-minute shower with shower head fully open
- Contoured shower head with graduated apertures for equal spray dispersion
- Simple and easy-to-use twist mechanism for turning on/off and for flow adjustment
- Bar tack attached Delrin D rings
- 20-foot cord included
- For multi-function, the Pocket Shower can also be used as a regular dry sack to transport clothes or sleeping bag
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.