All Gill wetsuits are designed specifically for dinghy sailing. The Siren Shorty uses cutting-edge materials and has been constructed to maximize flexibility and movement. Wear generated through contact with the boat has been kept to a minimum through the use of high-tenacity materials.
- Flatlock construction
- Comfortable collar set up with loop Velcro neoprene for superior neck seal and micro-teeth grab-tab on neck adjustor
- TPM gravel skin on upper arms for durability and reduced wind-chill
- TPM C-Mesh neoprene on the upper torso preserves core body temperature by reducing wind-chill
- Glide-skin collar, cuff and thigh seals
- X4 Flex panels
- Di-Guard seat for added protection on decks
- Inside key pocket
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.