The F33P includes WeedIDTM, a new feature which accurately depicts weed height on its LCD icon display. Depth readings are from 1.5 to 99.9 feet and the F33P operates on four AAA batteries. Battery life lasts 20 hours and is supported with an auto-off feature and a battery save mode. The sonar beam angle is 45 degrees and has a frequency of 200 KHZ.
- Audible Fish Alarm
- Four Sensitivity Settings
- Works at Temperatures Down to 0 Degrees Fahrenheit (-18 Celsius)
- Two Button EasyTouch Programming
- Pivoting LCD Protector / Display Stand
- SoftGlow Green Backlighting
- Depth Scale Pinpoints Fish
- Interactive User Guide
- Removable Float Assembly
- Water Resistant
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.