One bite and you're hooked.
The remote control SNAPPER Boat Latch adds a new dimension to boat trailer catch and release activity never before experienced. One person can catch or release their boat from their boat trailer without having to get out of the boat, stand in the water, or stand on a trailer support. Boat trailer catch and release has become many times safer with the use of the SNAPPER Boat Latch.
- One person can catch or release from the boat
- Electronically activated latching device. No need to wade into water
- Remote controlled from as far away as 50 feet or more
- Will not scratch or mar your hull
- High-profile red LED Light Pole indicates status of latching device
- Anti-theft padlock feature
- Waterproof connections
- 12 volt DC pre-wired, plug-in electrical system
- Catch and release may be operated manually
- 16-Snapper-4 includes the 3/8" dia. & 1/2" dia. extended bow eyes
- Lifetime EPCO warranty
- Click here for EPCO's 10,000 Lbs Pull test results
- Click here for EPCO's Impact test results
- Click here for EPCO's Salt Spray test results
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Boat loads easier now
- Durable, corrosion resistant
- Safe and secure
Comments about Remote Control Snapper Bow Latch:
great product for boats under 8,000 pounds and under thirty feet. if you go over those specs be prepaired to replasce it every two-three launches. warranty and customer service are good but for big boats your better off not using it.