This professional PFD is designed to provide extra shock absorption. Features a rugged 420 Denier nylon pack cloth outershell for strength and durability, and a soft 200 Denier nylon liner for comfort. Constructed with a bright red outershell for daytime visibility and 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 on front and back for improved night visibility.
- Quick release belt with attached tether
- Four front adjustable straps
- Waist belt under foam to help prevent ride-up
- Front and back fold-out side panels provide side protection for a full range of sizes - panels fold in for added ventilation
- Stainless Steel shoulder adjustment hardware allows for customized fit for tall or short wearers
- Thin, low profile design adds cushioning while permitting unrestricted freedom of movement
- Longer torso length for greater body coverage
- Adjustable shoulders are elastic to take up excess fabric
- Chest pads cover center split
- Tether cover to keep loose straps confined and snag free
- Removable crotch straps stow in pocket when not in use
- Polyethylene foam absorbs shock and helps insulate
- Convenient webbing attachment strip to clip a whistle, extra carabiners, etc.
- Lash tabs on left and right chest and on shoulders for fastening knife or tools
- Multiple belt loops and tunnels to retain loose webbing ends
- Utility chest pad is equipped with multiple pockets and loops
- Lower front pocket provides plenty of room for storage
- 25 lb. buoyancy
- USCG Approved Type V
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.