Insulated, Aerated Bait Container Ideal for Crappie and Ice Fishing
Keep bait tank water cool and extend the life of your bait with Cool Bubbles insulated bait tanks. 8-quart model consists of insulated container with Bubble Box air pump and includes a dip net. It runs for up to 36 hours on two alkaline “D-cell” batteries. 11 1/2 quart model, equipped with snap closure and Bubbles Air pump, runs for up to 85 hours on two “D-cell” batteries and is light enough to carry yet strong enough to sit on. It is designed for permanent mounting if desired.
- Maintains constant water temperature with proper aeration
- Impact resistant case with neoprene seals and waterproof switch
- Pumps 1.0 STL / minute
- Hard shell bucket with .75" insulating foam liner
- Special weighted air stones provide greater dissolved oxygen
- New multi-purpose lid has large opening for easy bait net access, cutting surface, and mounting tabs for tools, and tackle
- Designed for fresh and saltwater use
Each unit is individually tank tested to assure highest quality
- 3.5 Gallon / actual- 10.5 quart, 9.9 L
- Complete and ready to use system
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.