Generating up to 70psi, this pumps offers plenty of pressure for faster washdowns. It features an efficient five-chamber design which reduces motor speed, noise and heat build-up. Pump includes a trigger nozzle, built-in PUMProtector inlet strainer and connections for 1/2" hose. BSP and NPT connections are included in the package.
- Pump Type: Diaphragm
- Pressure Switch: 70psi
- Self Prime: Yes (8' max.)
- Material: PA/PPA body, nitrile valves, Santoprene diaphragm
- Port Sizes/Type: 1/2" NPT, 3/4" Hose, 3/4" GHT
- Power Requirements: 12V DC, 10A
- Warranty: Three years
- Capacity: 3.5gpm
- Dimensions: 9-3/8"L x 8-1/4"W x 4-5/8" D
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.