How Boat Things Work is a resource you can't afford to be without!
This guided tour under the hood of your sailboat or powerboat includes:
- Engines, transmissions, bearings, stuffing boxes, propellers
- Steering systems, autopilots, windvanes, compasses
- Rigging, splicing, line handling, block and tackle, sail controls
- Anchors and windlasses
- DC and AC electrical systems
- Pumps, toilets, seacocks, freshwater systems
- 176 pages
- Author: Charlie Wing
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.