A great two-piece paddle for beginning boaters or for use as a spare on big trips. Constructed of high-impact ABS plastic and air-grade aluminum this paddle will stand up to any abuse.
- The new Propulsion Technologies paddle has high-impact ABS plastic blades and a high-strength, air-grade 7075 T6 aluminum shaft making this economical paddle tough enough for clinic use and rental programs.
- With a 18" x 8" blade and length of 7'2-1/2", it works great for inflatable or sit-on-top kayaks.
- High-impact ABS plastic
- 18"L x 8"W
- Symmetrical/slightly spooned
- Coated high-strength airplane grade aluminum
- Straight shaft breakdown
- 45-degree right hand control
- Weight: 44 oz./2.75lb.
Application: River running
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.