Stand Up Fighting Belt 80lb to 130lb Tackle Alum Plate w/Closed cell Pad
Super-thick, closed-cell EVA foam back pad engineered to maximize both comfort and leverage. Position the belt releatively low across the thighs, to distribute the load evenly for maximum pull when fighitng big fish in stand-up style.
- Co-molded to the heavy duty foam back pad
- Lightweight gold-anodized
- Stamped aluminum front plate
- Quick Clips for quickly getting into or out of the belt
- Super strong, molded glass-filled nylon gimbal pocket that is engineered to quickly guide rod butts into an optimum fish fighting position.
- All Aftco fighting belts float should they fall overboard
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.