The Bluewater nautical thermometer is an affordable, yet high-quality weatherproof instrument housed in a plastic case. This dial-type nautical thermometer is splash resistant and is perfect for mounting any place that is exposed to the weather.
- Requires little maintenance
- Dial-type thermometer includes both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales, with markings every 2 degrees, from -10 degrees to 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pre-adjusted in temperature-controlled environment
- Constructed of precision molded high impact black styrene
- Splash resistant O-ring seal
- Scratch and glare resistant matte-finish glass bezel
- Hinged bezel with knurled brass locking lug for easy access to movement
- Instructions and mounting hardware included
- Lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: Dial: 3 3/4" (95 mm)
Base: 5 1/2" (140 mm)
Depth: 2 7/8" (73 mm)
- Weight: 12.5 oz (354 g)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.