The most tried and tested electric steer motor in the world is now enhanced with intuitive, ergonomically designed features that deliver more performance than ever. A redesigned foot pedal, new deploy-assist lever and digital electronics enhance one of the most trusted motors in the industry. Discover the next generation of performance with 70-, 65-, 55-, 50- and 40-lb thrust levels, and 48", 54" and 60" shaft lengths.
- New cam-lock system on deploy-assist lever
- Waterproof connectors for foul weather startups
- New foot pedal with momentary on/off
- Precision rotary speed-control dial
- 18-ft. cord for control anywhere on boat
- Digital Maximizer technology saves battery charge
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.