Detailed coverage of the northern coast of Central America from Cancun, Mexico to Barranquilla, Colombia, including the Panama Canal in its entirety. General coverage of the northern half of the Gulf of Panama. Also includes detailed coverage of the coasts of Cuba, Jamaica, and the Caymans in their entirety.
See your surroundings more clearly with BlueChart® g2 data. With BlueChart g2, you'll get detailed marine cartography that provides convenient viewing of nautical content. BlueChart g2 allows you to see your vessel's precise, on-chart position in relation to naviads, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more. You will also have access to detailed mapping capabilities that include Safety Shading¹, Fishing Charts¹, smooth data transition between zoom levels, harmonious transition across chart borders, and reduction of chart discontinuities.
- Realistic navigation features showing everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas, IALA symbols and more
- Smooth display presentation including seamless transitioning between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries
- Safety shading allows user to enable contour shading for all depth contours shallower than user-defined safe depth
- Fishing charts to help scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display
- Choice of standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over the bow" map perspective to make chart reading and orientation easier
- Compatible with HomePort software that lets you use BlueChart data to conveniently plan and organize routes from your computer before your trip
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.