A practical solution for offshore cooking or quickly heating your favorite foods at the dock, this gimbaled LPG stove includes an opening which fits many small microwaves (sold separately).
- Configuration: Gimbaled stove with two burners; cavity for microwave or gear storage; cavity measures 18-3/4"W x 12"H x 14"D
- Fuel/Power: Propane/butane/LPG
- Exterior Cabinet Material: Stainless steel
- Burners: One 5,000 Btus burner and one 8,000 Btus burner
- Heat Output : 5,000 Btus and 8,000 Btus
- Required Cutout: 20"H x 20-3/8"W x 19"D
- Safety Features: Thermocouple protection and Piezo ignition
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.