With ocean-proven performance for over twenty years, the two-burner Eno Open Sea stove features acompact, gimbaled design with rugged stainless-steel construction, convenient electronic ignition and stylish see-thru black glass oven door. Safety features include thermocouple gas shutoffs, pot holders and stove tops surrounded on three sides by a raised flame guard that also helps to keep culinary masterpieces where they belong. Stove measurse 19-7/8"W x 18-3/8"H x 16-1/8"D. Cutout dimensions are 20-7/8"W x 20-5/8"H x 21-5/8"D.
- Configuration: Gimbaled Stove/Oven
- Exterior Cabinet Material: Stainless steel
- Oven Door Window: Yes
- Oven: Enameled interior with racks and visible thermometer; does not include thermostat; requires manual adjustment
- Burners: Stove: 6000/8500Btu; Oven: 6100Btu
- Broiler: No
- LP Connections: 3/8" male flare
- Safety Features: Thermocouple gas shut off, pot holders, raised sides, electronic ignition
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.