The eTrex Vista combines the popular features of the eTrex Summit with a full basemap of the Americas, the Atlantic or the Pacific, a barometric altimeter, electronic compass and 24 megabytes (MB) of internal memory for extra data storage.
Pinpoint Your Location and Direction
The Vista's barometric altimeter pinpoints your precise altitude, and its built-in electronic compass provides bearing information even while you're standing still. The Vista can also receive position corrections from the Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS), which makes Vista's already-accurate positioning data even more reliable. In fact, when you turn on WAAS, you can increase the accuracy of Vista's position reporting to within three meters.
Add More Detail
The Vista's basemap contains lakes, rivers, cities, interstates, national and state highways, railroads and coastlines. Vista also comes preloaded with marine navigation aids. And, with Vista's extra 24 MB of memory, you can add even more map detail with data from Garmin's entire line of MapSource® mapping products.
- eTrex Vista: Puts the great outdoors in the palm of your hand
- 2.0" x 4.4" x 1.2"
- Display resolution 160 x 288 pixels
- Display type: 4 level gray LCD
- 5.3 oz
- 2 AA Batteries (not included)
- Waterproof: yes
- Serial interface
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Basemap: yes
- Preloaded maps: no
- 24 MB
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1000
- Electronic compass: yes
- Barometric altimeter: yes
- Hunt/fish calendar: yes
- Sun Moon Information; yes
- Area Calculation: yes
- Picture viewer: no
- Unit to unit transfer: no
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): no
- Tide tables: no
- Outdoor GPS games: no
- Touchscreen: no