Detailed 24K topographical mapping for Washington and Oregon
This plug and play preprogrammed card provides up-to-date detailed 24K topo coverage. Built-in DEM (digital elevation model) data supports terrain shading and route elevation profiles in compatible units. With routable roads and trails, getting to your destination is made simple with turn-by-turn directions on compatible units. Plus, you can search for points of interest by name or proximity to your location. This product contains the highest level of topographic detail available, and with the incredibly dense contours, TOPO U.S. 24K will ensure you’re ready for your next backpacking, hiking or camping adventure.
- Detailed topo 24K coverage for Washington and Oregon
- Digital topographic maps equivalent to 1:24,000 scale U.S. Geological Survey maps
- On Colorado/Oregon series units 3-D terrain shading and elevation profile to help estimate terrain difficulty
- Thousands of up-to-date routable roads and trails
- Searchable points of interest including parks, summits, geographic place names, camping areas, businesses and more
- Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information and USGS Quad overlay
Use with Garmin’s Colorado/Oregon-series navigators to unleash the full feature set of TOPO U.S. 24K, including full 3-D view and terrain shading.
Standard compatibility with the following units: Astro 220, eTrex Legend Cx and HCx-series units and eTrex Vista Cx and HCx-series units, GPSMAP 60C/CS x-series units, GPSMAP 76C/CS x-series units, Edge 605/705, Rino x- series units, nuvi series and zumo.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.