Rotary three-turn steering kit with a quick connect cable set up to cut down on installation time. This system works on most boats with power steering assist, inboards and small outboards under 50hp where NFB isn't required. The kit includes 90° bezel kit, Safe-T QC helm, SSC62 quick connect cable. Steering wheel and link arm kits sold separately.
- Boat Type: Virtually all power-assisted outboard, stern drive, and inboard boats
- Steering Type: Rotary
- Turns Lock-to-Lock: 3
- Dimensions: 4-7/8"D behind dash front x 6-7/8"W x 5-5/16"H
- Steering Wheel: Up to 16". Not included
- Steering Wheel Shaft: 3/4" tapered shaft
- Cable Type: SSC62XX quick connect
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.