SL-3 is specifically engineered for installation without control modifications. Gear mechanism is enclosed and permanently lubricated. Port or starboard installation with various cable-entry angles. Adapts for push or pull mode without tools. "Easy-On" cable design means no shift or throttle adjustments. Optional trim switch in handle grip for one-hand operation.
- Functions: Gearshift/throttle
- Levers: Dual functions—each lever controls throttle and shift
- Lever Material: Metal
- Mounting Style: Side or top mount
- Features: Push button for neutral Adjustable brake
- Cable Type: 33 or 3300 type (SAE 10-32 thread) Mercury, Johnson/Evinrude/OMC style
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.