Single helm replaces 1984 to date Teleflex "The Rack" steering helm without dash modification. For use in almost all sterndrive, inboard and other power-assisted applications where No Feedback steering is not required. Back mount design allows fast and easy installation in dash. Four turns lock-to-lock, standard 3/4" tapered steering shaft. Requires bezel kit, sold separately.
- Boat Type: Inboards and power-assisted sterndrives
- Steering Type: Rack and pinion
- Turns Lock-to-Lock: 4
- Dimensions: 6-1/2"D behind dash front x 2"W
- Steering Wheel: Up to 16". Not included
- Steering Wheel Shaft: 3/4" Tapered shaft
- Cable Type: Uses SSC134 series cables
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.