The Pelican 1020 Micro Case is part of the Micro Case Series, a range of cases to protect your valuable small items. They have the same look as larger Pelican plus they combine a new attractive style, and offer the legendary strength of Pelican Protector Cases.
With the Pelican Micro Cases you will be able to protect your cell phone, photographic camera, Personal Digital Assistants PDA), electronic games, pager, radio, and other valuable small items. Micro Cases will totally protect your valuables, as they are watertight, crushproof and have an automatic pressure purge valve.
Pelican 1020 Micro Case is available in solid color or clear with matching liner and speed lock. They include a ring and a lanyard for easy attachment. A Pick 'N' Pluck foam insert is available for additional protection. Micro Cases are excellent for trips or outdoor activities when you need to protect your valuables from water, falls, knocks, sun, atmospheric changes, etc. They are small enough to fit into luggage, bags, glove compartments, other Pelican Protector Cases and so on.
And remember, smaller does not mean less strong. Micro Cases are just as durable as the larger models.
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x D)
- 6.82" x 4.75" x 2.12" (16.2 x 12.1 x 5.4 cm)
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x D)
- 5.31" x 3.56" x 1.68" (13.5 x 9 x 4.3 cm)
- Lid Depth 0.69" (1.8 cm)
- Bottom Depth 0.94" (2.4 cm)
- Total Depth 1.63" (4.1 cm)
- Weight w/Foam 0.56 lbs. (0.25 kg)
- Weight w/o Foam 0.55 lbs. (0.25 kg)
- Buoyancy Max. 0.75 lbs. (0.34 kg)
- Range Temperature 10 / 199.4° F (-23 / 93° C)
- 1020 Micro Case Certificates IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.