Pelican 1030 Micro Case is part of our Micro Case Series, a range of cases to protect your valuable small items. They have the same look as larger Pelican Cases, plus they combine a new attractive style, and offer the legendary strength of Pelican Protector Cases. Which is why they are so polular.
With the Micro Cases you will be able to protect your cell phone, photographic camera, Personal Digital Assistants (PDA), electronic games, pager, radio, and other valuable small items. Micro Cases will totally protect your valuables, as they are watertight, crushproof and have an automatic pressure purge valve. Every Micro Case is available in solid color or clear with matching liner and speed lock. They include a ring and a lanyard for easy attachment. A Pick 'N' Pluck foam insert is available for additional protection.
The Pelican 1030 Micro Case are excellent for trips or outdoor activities when you need to protect your valuables from water, falls, knocks, sun, atmospheric changes, etc. and they are small enough to fit into luggage, bags, glove compartments, other Pelican Protector Cases and so on. And remember, smaller does not mean less strong. Micro Cases are just as durable as the larger models.
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x D)
- 7.50" x 3.87" x 2.43" (19 x 9.8 x 6.2 cm)
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x D)
- 6.37" x 2.62" x 2.06" (16.2 x 6.7 x 5.2 cm)
- Lid Depth 0.69" (1.8 cm)
- Bottom Depth 1.25" (3.2 cm)
- Total Depth 1.94" (4.9 cm)
- Weight w/Foam 0.61 lbs. (0.28 kg)
- Weight w/o Foam 0.6 lbs. (0.27 kg)
- Buoyancy Max. 0.99 lbs. (0.45 kg)
- Range Temperature -10 / 199.4° F (-23 / 93° C)
- 1030 Micro Case Certificates IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.